
___________________________________________________________________
From left to right:
Abel Nightroad aka Crusnik (02)
William Walter Wordsworth aka Professor
Tres Iques aka Gunslinger
Leon Garcia de Asturias aka Dandelion
___________________________________________________________________
William met up with Leon at the appointed place, looking around warily. "Did you find him?"
"With all this damned Auto Jager around, it's a miracle if we get to the Orden's member in time." Leon scratched his head, grumbling. "They have to be gone by now. I think they're weren't expecting a surprise attack."
"That would seem so," Abel's voice rang out as he walked towards them, Tres in tow. "I went into the control room, but I didn't see anyone. They must've left in a hurry, and besides, this whole place looks fishy to me. It's so old and untouched, I wonder what the Rosenkruez Orden want here."
"Abel. Tres." William looked them over and frowned. "Where's Solene?"
Tres immedieately stopped. "We had assumed that Sister D'Cruz was with you. We were seperated from her while fighting, and she hasn't contacted us since."
"What?!" Leon sounded shocked. "Dammit! Solene could be injured or-"
"I'm fine, Leon-san. Bruised, but fine." Solene startled them all when she walked out of a corridor, panting and holding her neck.
"Solene!" Abel ran forwards and took her by her shoulders gently. "Are you alright?"
Solene gave him a tired smile. "I guess I am. I got knocked out so now my neck's a little sprained, though."
Abel sighed in relief. "That's good to hear. Come on, let's go back. Tres will patch you up nicely." He joined the other three AX members, Solene following behind.
No one saw her lips twist into a smile.
___________________________________________________________________
The four male members of the AX discussed the mission as they walked, with he exception of Tres, who remained as silent as always. Suddenly, a rumble filled the air and the roof caved in as their heads jerked up in shock. "The roof's caving in!" Leon yelled.
"Leap aside!" Abel shouted back as he moved.
Solene lost her balance and fell hard on her back. "Ahhh!" She screamed as the rocks rained around her. William leapt back to protect her, but to his shock, he felt her hand press against the small of his back, pushing him forwards. The light shove was enough to change his momentum and sent him propelling towards the worst of the crumbling rocks, sure to meet his doom....



No comments:
Post a Comment