Hmmm.... a new blog indeed. Konichiwa to everyone out there, and welcome into my mind. I'm a roleplayer, and an authoress, so I shall be using this to put down my ideas and my random stories as I go. I do not own any of the anime I write about; they belong to their respective creators, except for my Own Characters, respectively known as Kamaitachi Ryorin, Akamatsu Arisa (Risa) and Solene D'Cruz. None of these characters are real, and if they are, it is merely a coincidence.
I am currently roleplaying Trinity Blood, so all my posts will be based on my daily life in the anime. Also, I do hope that I will meet more roleplayers out there and get to enjoy more roleplaying.
Feel free to share ideas, thoughts, comments and kudos with me anytime. Flames will be recieved and then used to burn Father Hugues de Watteaus' AX uniform along with his staff, and the balme will go on to Father Leon Garcia de Asturias.
Till then, Sayonara.
No comments:
Post a Comment