((OOC: Arrggghhh..headache, headache.... writer's block again, lol.... but nvm, I'll just put what ever I thought of here. This is when my charrie first appears in Trinity Blood, and Abel sees her as a lil sis cause she reminds him of Seth in some way... Hmmm, I may put this on Fanfiction.net. It depends...))
B.I.C:
Abel Nightroad paused when he was about to enter a corridor in front of Catherina's office. A priestess about 20 or 21 stood there, talking to Leon Garcia de Asturias, fresh in the age of youth. "Ano.... dare desu ka, William-san? (Er... who is she, William?)"
"Sister Solene D'Cruz, codenamed Queen of Heart." William puffed on his pipe as he watched the two talk. "The latest member of the AX. Catherina-san evaluated her this morning and found her to have potential. You won't believe what kind of abilty she has. Almost like Noelle-san... oh, sorry, Abel." He added when Abel's shoulders drooped a little. "I forgot...you still blame yourself for her...."
"It's alright. Go on, William-san." Abel forced a smile. "What can Sister D'Cruz do?"
"For one, she has the ability to enhance her eyesight so she can track enemies a mile away. Once she has them within her radius, she can track their movement, even through walls. And another, she can generate mana chakrams, but that takes a toll on her energy, and could prove fatal if she doesn't take care." William rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "It's fascinating... and interesting. I've never met anyone with that kind of ability before. Being able to generate an attack using visuallized energy is simply amazing."
"Hey, Professor! Father Four-Eyes!" Leon called, striding towards them, an arm around Solene. "This is Queen of Heart, Solene D'Cruz. Kid, meet two more of our members, Father Abel NIghtroad and Professor William Walter Wordsworth."
"Hajimemashite. (Pleased to meet you.)" Solene said politely. "Leon-san was just about to take me on a tour. Maybe we can get to know each other better if we went in a group?"
"Hey, kiddo, you don't have to invite them!" Leon protested. "Leave it to Dandelion to show everything and everyone to you!"
"On the contary, Leon... I feel like getting to know Solene a bit more myself," William said, a matter-of-factly. "And I feel that leaving you alone with her will bring to some... unexpected consequences."
"Like you and your inventions?" Leon said sarcasticly. "But since the lady insisted..." He made a sort of bow and offered Solene his arm. She smirked a little and took it, turning to snile at Abel. "Will you be coming, Abel-san?"
Abel nodded, watching those green eyes sparkle. Long black hair was hidden under her habit, except for her bangs that framed her face. A sense of deja vu overcame him as he followed. He almost felt that he was looking at a grown version of his sister, Seth Nightroad, but he knew it wasn't her. There it was.... the same cheerfulness, the smile that was childish and yet not so, laughter that was teasing yet serious. "Ano... Solene-san.... (Er... Solene...)"
"Hai? (Yes?)" Solene turned to look at him, and again he saw a bit of Seth in her.
"Do you have any siblings?" Abel asked quietly so Leon and William wouldn't hear. The two in general were arguing about something.
Solene gently released Leon's arm and fell back into step with Abel, linking her arm through his. "I used to have a brother.... Samuel D'Cruz.... but..." The look her face got told him what had happened without her having to say it. "What made you ask that, Abel-san?"
"I used to have a little sister.... Do you miss him?" Abel explained shortly and changed the topic.
"A little... sometimes... when it rains...." Solene said vaugely, and turned to him. "Did you sister..."
"I don't know." Abel said truthfully. "But I noticed that you seemed alone, that's why I asked. I may not be good at sensing or reading emotions, but there's something about you that made me want to know if once had siblings."
"Hmmm...." Solene hummed a little. "And you as well, Abel-san. There's something you grieve about deep inside you. I can see it in your eyes, even when you smile. If there's no problem, allow me to call you nii-sama (brother)?"
Abel smiled. "I don't see a problem in that... sister."
Solene tilted her head to the side and returned his smile cheerily as Leon called, "Hey, kid! Want to go to the gardens?" "Coming, Leon-san!" She let go of Abel and ran forwards.
"Arigaotu.... Abel-nii-sama.... (Thank you... brother Abel....)" she whispered before she latched herself on Leon's arm once again, joining in their argument of wether they should go to the garden or the lab to see William's inventions.
Abel watched, smiling slightly. She reminds me so much of Seth.... before Cain went crazy and destroyed our happiness..... I hope I can protect her, just as I would for Seth.... Seth Nightroad, I wonder where you are now...?
___________________________________________________________________
((OOC: This was before Abel knew Seth was the Empress of the MEthuselah Empire. That's all for now.... Ja ne, minnasan!))
No comments:
Post a Comment