Saturday, February 3, 2007

A Bad Night? Maybe...

It's so quiet at the AX today! It's a little unusal, but then again, it's to be expected since Father Abel Nightroad isn't around. I'm a little down in the dumps myself today as well.... and somehow quite moody, come to think of it. The entire day was mostly spent with the Cardinal Catherina Sforza and a certain android, though I don't think Tres Iques could've been bored with anything. But then again, who knows what he's thinking about?

Went around shopping this afternoon, and got a few nice clothes along the way, along with a book. I think it's called "Touch the Dark". It's about this clairvoyant girl who goes to the vamps for help, and meets this really handsome Romanion vampaire called Mircea. It was really, really mesmerizing, and I spent the evening with my head in the lap of a certain android reading the book. I'm on for night duty tonight... OUCH....

The Rosenkruez Orden is really getting rather annoying. They keep sending Assassins to assinate the Cardinal and her brother, so me and Tres have our hands rather busy sometimes. Like now, there are currently four of us keeping watch in front of the AX building, namely me, Tres, Abel, and Father Hugues de Watteau. Don't ask me, but Abel's got Tres engaged in a "Truth or Dare" game, and so far, Tres has turned on the water sprinklers in the Investigation Bureau. It's fun to hear Petros swear, though..... Never knew he was so vulgar. And I'm here, typing away to pass the time. Call this a bad night when two certain partners are acting crazy? You make the call... I'm tired....

No comments: