((OOC: Konichiwa! This is just a Roleplay the Trinity Blood Group had on MySpace on Wednesday Morning, 28 Febuary 2007. I play Seth Nightroad on MySpace, and this is what happened. Enjoy. My thanks to the rest of the other characters who played their roles and made this possible.))
___________________________________________________________________
Seth Nightroad appeared in front of Father Hugue de Watteau, hands clasped in front of her. It was evening, and the Priest was shadowed, making him seem mysterious. "Father Hugue de Watteau." Seth looked at him seriously. "If it's not too bothersome, I wish to be informed on my brother Abel's condition. I... As his sister, I feel that I have to interfere with whatever he's trying to do to Contra Mundi, or help. Will you lend me your aid?"
Hugue's emerald eyes narrowed only slightly, shadowed by his hooded cloak. He had heard about Seth... he knew that she was truely the younger sister of Father Abel Nightroad..... and Cain. "... Why ask me then... Your Highness." Sword Dancer hardly tried to sound... proper. It was bad enough that she was the all time leader of those damned vampires.
Seth knew what crossed his mind just then, but this was no time to fight about Methuselah rights. "Because I cannot contact Tres, and if this goes on, I might join the Duchess Kiev." She rubbed her temples tiredly. "You're the only one I can trust..."
Meanwhile, Astharoshe Asran stood on top of a roof, lost in her thoughts, and noticed Seth appear to the priest. A smile graced her lips and she whispered quietly, "Good evening, Empress..." and cringed when Hugue shifted. "Sword Dancer..."
Seth noticed her but didn't turn. Don't worry about Hugue. I'm trying to convince him to give us information, She sent mentally to the Duchess.
"What exactly do you want to know, Your Highness?" Hugue asked mantaining that same old monotone voice with little or not emotion present. Many things were on his mind at the moment...
"I need to know the fastest way to Albion, and on Abel's status right now." Seth waited, holding her breath."
"It's critical from what I understand. However my communicator is broken, thus I cannot contact anyone nor recieve information." Hugue was speaking the truth... he himself was sick worrying about Abel. It wasn't often that he worried about someone other than himself.
Astharoshe looked at Seth and forced a smile. Alright, then..... All of a sudden, pain wracked her boday, making it freeze, and she lost her footing on the roof and fell to the ground.
Seth, biting her lip and still engaged in her conversation, didn't notice Astha's plight. "Would you allow me to come with you, then? I have to go to Albion. Abel..." Her voice trailed off as she saw movement and saw Astha falling. "Duchess!" Seth ran forwards to catch her. "Astha! Astha-san! Talk to me! Are you alright?! What happened?!"
Astharoshe opened her eyes and said weakly, "It hurts..... my back..... its bleeding where my wings are." She coughed up a bit of blood.
Seth hurriedly turned her over. "Oh, sweet Lord.... Who did this to you?!"
Hugue only narrowed his eyes slightly as Seth ran to catch the other woman. Honestly, he didn't have any concern of the other at all.... Abel... The Vatican... They were the only things that mattered to him. "I cannot stand around and pity an injured vampire. I'm leaving now."
Seth glared at him, Crusnik red flashing in her eyes for a second. "Go if you must, Hugue. Just... leave..."
Of course like always, hugue showed no sign of fear when she did this. "Fine," he replied before turning his back to head towards the city train station.
Seth continued to glower at him, but then looked away. "Abel was right..." she muttered to herself. "He's not a friendly one..."
True. Abel was right. But after Hugue's past, who could blame him. As a kid he got to watch his family be torn apart in front of his eyes, pieces to pieces. On top of that he had a sister he would search for until his last breath..... Betrayed and damn right unlucky.... That's who Hugue was. "..."
Seth bent over her fallen servant. "You're not the only one... You forget... Cain is my brother as well.... I'm as unlucky as you are...."
___________________________________________________________________
There was a moment of silenece as Hugue departed silently, then Seth quickly turned her attentionback to a stricken Astha, tears welling up in her eyes. "This is all Cain's fault! Stay put, Astha! If only Gunslinger was here to help us..." A steady stream of static came over Astha's earpiece, and Seth activated hers, searching for the android's signal. "Gunslinger! Astharoshe is injured! I'd been planning to go to Albion, but under the circumstances.... What is your status?"
Tres's surprised voice came over the earpiece. "Empress, is that you?" Static. "Cur...tly... i... Al...n...."
"Gunslinger! Gunslinger! You're breaking up!" Seth cried as more static came on. "Tres! Is Abel there?"
Astha stirred at that instant and struggled to speak. "My.... clone... was.... hit. When they are attacked, I take a bit of damage...." She began to cry. "I'm so worried about Abel..... I'm willing to hurt myself to look for him."
Seth just bent over her, a little shocked at seeing the normally fiery Duchess lose control of her emotions. "Cain is planning to take Abel in Albion..." Her voice beacame soft. "And I've managed to contact Gunslinger at last...."
"Empress!" Tres managed to get a better signal. "Empress... Father Nightroad..." He broke off due to the riots going on in Albion.
"Tres!" Seth tried again. "Astharoshe is injured! We need help!" The mention of her brother's name hit her like an impact just then and a cold shiver gripped her. "What's going on with Abel?"
"Cain.... I can't believe I..." Astha smiled weakly, making the young Crusnik's attention to snap back to her. "Don't shed tears for me, Empress. I am not dead yet..." She coughed again and tried to sit up. "I won't die... not while Abel is not by my side..."
"You're too weak!" Seth tried to stop her, her voice dropping. "Wait... Tres has replied. He says that..... Abel......."
"Empress, what has happened to Lady Astharoshe?" Tres moved to a safer place and resumed the connection, tightening his grip on a suitcase. "Why is Lady Astharoshe injured?"
Seth touched her earpiece. "Her clone was hit during a riot. The Duchess is currently injured badly. Requesting medical assisstance."
"I apologize, Empress, but I can not comply. I am currently in Albion. I was sent by Lady Catherina to.... save Abel." His voice trailed off at the end of his sentence.
Seth's eyes widened and her voice trailed off. "Abel..... Abel..... Wh-What has happened to him...? Is he...."
Astha heard the panic in Seth's voice and said weakly, "I have to get another one to Albion. I have to get Abel before Cain gets him."
Seth wasn't listening, what she heard from Tres stopped her heart for a second. "... Positive. He was killed in the Ghetto while on his rescue mission." Tres picked up his suitcase and started to head for the cathedral. "When my mission is complete, I shall return."
___________________________________________________________________
There was stunned silence for a while and Tres could literally feel the pain and shock behind it. "NOOOO! THIS CAN'T BE!!!!" Seth's cry was full of sadness. A few shaky breaths and silence reigned again, then a question was suddenly sprung on him. "Tres, what is the fastest way to Albion? I'm coming to face Cain."
___________________________________________________________________
Astha saw Seth's face drain of all colour before she threw her head back and cried out. She looked at her beloved Empress with wide eyes. "Abel what?" Her voice broke. "What happened to him?" Again, the Asran heir tried to stand, but arched in pain and placed a hand over her heart, grasping it to ease the pain. "Abel....."
Seth bowed her head, tears falling. Abel-nii-san is dead..... Abel... is dead. Cain killed him in the ghetto.... And I will face Cain-nii-san. She looked up with resolution. "I'm going to Albion, Astha. I have to face my brother for this."
"Negative, Empress." Tres's voice said suddenly. In her grief, Seth forgot that Gunslinger could hear her conversation with Astha. "It is too dangerous. We cannot risk your life, you must survive to ensure peace between Methuselahs and Terrans." Tres kept a steady pace to the cathedral. "Father Nightroad will be alright...." His voice trailed off.
Seth sighed. "I'm sorry, Gunslinger, but I've made up my mind. Even the Duchess... She wants to go, injured or not, and I can't leave her. I'm coming to Albion."
Astha was shocked. "That can't be.... Abel isn't gone." She started crying. "Don't tell me that. I didn't even tell him how I felt. I have to go to Albion. Don't try to stop me. I don't care how weak I am, I need to be near him right now....."
Seth nodded. "Take it easy, Astha.... We shall go together then..."
Tres stopped in his tracks when he heard this. "Negative. Lady Astharoshe and the Empress must remain in the Empire."
Seth gritted her teeth. Tres, this is my BROTHER we're talking about! If Cain shows up, I'm the only one who can stop him!" She controlled her tears, trying hard not to cry. "Astha is badly injured, but she's already moving there..."
Astha regained her strength, as Seth raged at Tres, all the while thinking, You're such a jerk, Abel. I discover I love you and then you die... She pushed herself up and looked at Seth. "We need a plan before we go. Tres will be very upset with us..." She tried to spread her wings, but the pain made her freeze again and fall to her knees. "I can't even spread my wings.... yet."
"He is upset. He's insisting that we stay in the Empire." Seth sighed. "Take it easy.... You're still injured. Let me spread my own wings." She shifted into her Crusnik form st 20% and spread the fairy like wings that she owned as Crusnik 03.
"I can not allow you to come to Albion. All is under control. As I have said before, Father Nightroad will be fine." Tres started showing a little anger in his voice.
Seth closed her eyes for a bit. "Tres.... there is no way you can stop me once I've made up my mind. Abel may be fine like you said, but I'm sorry." With that, she promptly cut off her connection with him.
Astha coughed, supported by Seth. "So, where will we go?"
Seth winced. "Tres isn't so happy that we're coming to Albion. We have to go, but quietly. I'm cutting all contact with him now. Show me the way, Duchess."
Astha's coughs became a bit more violent. "No... Don't cut contact. As much as I don't like it, we will stay here. I think I can manage another clone, but this time, I will make so that it isn't easily detected. I do not want to make Tres angry... No matter how upset we feel right now. Nor do I wish to be dead weight. We will not move, Empress.... not yet."
Seth sighed heavily. "As you wish... An angry Tres isn't what we need now anyway. I will re-establish contact with him and inform him that we will dispatch two clones in our stead instead." She re-established contact, sounding defeated. "Empress to Gunslinger. We sill stay in the Empire for now, and dispatch two clones to Albion as our scouts. Forgive my earlier outburst."
Tres's voice had a hint of regret and pity in it. "All is forgiven, Empress. I can understand what must be going through your head right now."
Astha smiled. "Thank you, Empress..." She closed her eyes and raised her hand as Seth returned to her normal form. Two images of them appeared. "There...." She opened her eyes and tried to sit up.
Seth nodded. "Thank you, Astha. Try not to move.... At least stay until your wings regenerate..."
Astha nodded gratefully. "Of course."
___________________________________________________________________
((OOC: That was it for today. We all got a little headachy and tired form staring at the screen, so we stopped for now. Till the next roleplay.... and OH MY GOD!!!! TODAY'S THE LAST EPISODE OF TRINITY BLOOD!!!! THAT MEANS.... THAT MEANS..... ABEL AND CAIN'S GONNA BE FIGHTING TODAY!!! AHHHHHH!!!! *cries and cries*))
No comments:
Post a Comment