((OOC: Simply a fic that popped into my mind. Reason: 1) Leon and I are a couple on MySpace. 2) He's just so.... cute? But anyway, here's me and Leon together... (In my dreams) ))
_____________________________________________________________________
It was a bright and sunny day, and Stephanie cursed quietly as the sun's hot rays beat down on her while she swept the front of the shop. "Lord... why does it have to be so hot today?" she leaned against her broom and wiped her forehead, gazing at the clear blue sky.
"You okay out there, girl?" Her boss called out to her.
Stephanie faked a smile. "Yes, sir. I'm almost done..." The shop was a quaint little cafe, close to the Vatican, and the Priests and Priestesess often frequented it. Already, they had a few customers that morning, which consisted of a silver-haired priest (he was a regular one) that as usual had tea with thirteen cubes of sugar, and two armor clad people.
Stephanie closed her eyes against the sun and turned as her boss came out, wearing a coat. "I'm going to have to go shopping for a while. We're running out of sugar and other stuff. Will you be alright handling the shop by yourself?" "Yes." She nodded, grateful to drop the broom and enter the cool dim confines of the shop. Leaning her head in her arms, Stephanie gave a sigh and allowed her mind to wander for a minute. If there was a chance, she wanted to enter the Vatican as well. She had seen the priestess that followed the Lady Catherina around, and wished she could be just like her.... strong and fearless. Stephanie smiled into her arms and lifted her head, just in time to see a figure walking out quietly. "Ah... chotto matte!"
"Hm?" The man turned and she saw that he was a priest. "Sorry, kid... thought you were asleep back there. Is everything alright? You look tired."
"I'm fine. I just don't like the heat, that's all." Stephanie slid off her stool and walked over to him. He had a rough kind of look, when bristles around his chin, bared chest and long ebony hair. "Please have a seat, Father."
"Call me Leon, kid. No need for formalitites when we're not practically in public." He waved a hand and followed her to a table. He was right, though. They were the only ones in the shop at the moment. "The name's Leon Garcia de Asturias. I'll have some tea."
"Oh... okay..." Stephanie quickly hurried to fulfill his order. For a while, she bustled about busily, feeling his eyes on her the whole time. When she was done, she brought it back to his table. "Here you are, Leon."
"Thank you." Leon took a sip and gave her a grin. "Hey, you're good at this. What's your name?"
"Stephanie...." Stephanie blushed slightly. "Stephanie Summers...."
"Well, sit down and join me, Stephanie." Leon stretched back, leaning his chair backwards. "You're a pretty girl. And your name.... it must mean crown, right?"
"Yes." Stephanie was surprised. "How did you know that, Leon?"
Leon gave her head a good-natured rub. "That's a secret. I work for the Vatican, so there's a lot of things we people know." He winked. "Like I can tell that you're a well-bred, pretty lady."
Stephanie just blushed shyly and looked at her hands which was still clutchng a tray. "Well... I had hopes that I would get into the Vatican one day..."
"Hmm... you wouldn't enjoy it, kid. It's hard work, with low pay." Leon sipped his tea thoughtfully. "Better off here than there...."
Stephanie just stared at him as his thoughts drifted. Fnally, he stood up and put a few dinaru on the table. "I gotta get going, kiddo. Thanks for the tea and keep the change as a tip for you." He winked and left, leaving her speechless.
___________________________________________________________________
From that time, Father Leon always frequented the cafe every evening, and Stephanie would always find time to join him at his request, busy or not. The same scene would replay; tea, talk and tip. And often, the two always wished time would stop whle they were together.
___________________________________________________________________
Stephanie lay on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't sleep. Lifting a hand, she pretended to draw shapes in the air, and after a while, she found that she was awriting Leon's name over and over again. "This isn't good..." She muttered. "He's a Father.... I shouldn't be thinking about him.... Maybe a walk will clear this...."
____________________________________________________________________
"Forgive me, Lord.... for I have sinned..." the priest prayed as he knelt in front of the Statue of Jesus. "I cannot get this thought of love out of my head... even when I realize that I've been married before, and I have a daughter.. a young child..." Ebony locks rustled as he lifted his head to gaze at the serene face of Jesus. "But I find that I love her, and she makes me happy, more than anything else. So....I ask forgiveness of you Lord, for my next action will...."
____________________________________________________________________
Stephanie was walking along the bridge, deep in her thoughts, that she didn't notice the shadows that surrounded her till she got to the middle of the bridge. "Good evening, young miss...." A silky voice said, making her jump. "What brings you out alone at this hour?" Stephanie started as a man materilized out of the shadows, eyeing her hungrily. Long, feline like features caught her attention, red eyes glowed. His fangs protuded from his mouth and he grinned as she paled.
"Vampire!" Stephanie blurted in fear. She was afraid, but she willed herself to be strong and not show it. Instead, she looked around to find a weapon, and spotted a long piece of wood nearby.
The vampire watched her in amusement. "So, you dare go against a Methuselah with a puny stick, Terran? My.... how brave indeed." His movements were liquid, flowing, and before Stephanie knew it, she was pinned against the wall of the bridge. "You should know, Terran, that it's useless." The vampire grinned and grazed his fangs softly against her neck. "So soft.... you'll make a good meal tonight, my dear. Look on the bright side.... you'll die painlessly and leave a very good looking corspe behind."
Stephanie whimpered in fear as he bared her neck and leaned forwards. His lips closed over the skin and he sucked lightly, earning a gasp from her before he let his fangs slide out. Stephanie squeezed her eyes shut. This was it... She was going to die.... Abruptly, the vampire released her before his fangs sank into her neck, and she fell to the ground, coughing.
A priest stood a few meters away, a chakram in his hand. "Hey, you. Don't you know that it's not decent to do that to a girl in public?" The vampire growled ferociously and charged at him. The priest calmly leapt and threw his chakrams. "Stephanie!" He shouted. "Do not get up!" Stephanie closed her eyes, putting her hands over her head, and when all the sounds had subsided, she allowed herself to get up. "Father.... I..."
"Didn't I tell you? Call me Leon." The priest walked into the light and grinned. Stephanie's eyes filled with tears. "Leon!" She dashed into his arms and hugged him, crying. "Thank you! Thank you for saving me!"
"There, there, kid. You're alright now." Leon rubbed her back comfortingly. "Just don't pull off a stunt like walking alone at night anymore, okay?"
Stephanie nodded, sniffling. "Thank you Leon...."
"Don't worry about it." Leon tilted her face up, gazing into her dark brown eyes. "You're really beautiful, you know that? And I don't want you getting hurt...." He brushed his lips over hers gently.
Stephanie's eyes fluttered shut. "Leon... is this right? You're a priest...."
"Of course it's right, kid." Leon laughed a little and swung her around lightly. "I love you, Stephanie Summers. I really do. Will you be mine?"
Stephanie hesitated, but that hesitation melted away when she saw the hope in his eyes. "I...."
"Please?" He brushed another kiss across her lips.
She smiled, then. "Yes. I love you too.... Leon Garcia de Asturias...."
Leon just gave her a wicked grin and kissed her deeply. "Then I'll be yours. Forever and always..."
___________________________________________________________________
((OOC: It sucked, didn't it? The ending sucked..... geez.... but nevermind... I love Leon, and that's that. Stephanie is my real name, but my surname isn't Summers. I'm a Chinese Asian girl that has a lust for anime.))
No comments:
Post a Comment