Saturday, February 24, 2007

Tres's Choice (Part one)

((OOC: Request from my darling cousin! A fight scene between the Rosenkruez and the AX!))














(Dietrich von Lohengrin aka marrionettespeiler/puppet master)
__________________________________________________________________

Solene faced Dietrich, a bit of uncertainty showing in her eyes. "Dietrich von Lohengrin. Please stop. I don't really want to fight you."

Dietrich smiled lightly. "Solene D'Cruz. It's been a while since we last met, hasn't it?"

Solene tensed as the puppet master flexed his fingers, and her wrists began to glow.

"Tsk." Dietrich tilted his head. "Using mana really isn't a good choice. It'll wear out your energy soon enough. Unless.... I make the first move in this game."

"This isn't a game, Dietrich!" Solene threw a mana chakram at him. "Stop this! You don't know what you're getting into!"

"I don't think so." Dietrich moved to the side, calmly evading her attack, and threw out his hands at her. "I work only for Lord Cain, and I believe in him."

"Ah!" A look of shock registered on Solene's face before she was whisked into the air by invisible strings and slammed into a pillar, hitting it hard. As she fell to the ground, Dietrich walked up to her, a little evil smile playing on his lips. "Well, how does it feel now, Solene? You never did learn your lesson." He moved his fingers, controlling her body, making her stand up on her feet before tilting up her face. "But you were unlike Esther... She put all her trust and faith in me. You knew what I was beforehand and moved away."

Solene bit her lip, trembling, trying to regain control of her movements. "You're... you're evil... Dietrich..."

"Am I?" Dietrich chuckled. "But then again, you know me all too well." He brought down his hand on the back of her neck and stars flashed in front of her eyes before she blacked out.

No comments: