Sunday, July 1, 2007

2. Jade Kamaitachi

Anime: Devil May Cry
Title: Jade Kamaitachi
Rating: G
Pairing/Character(s): Dante, Jade
Warning(s): Not much... I dunno...
Summary: Dante gets to know more about the Daughter of Kamaitachi.
A/N: Watched the 2nd Episode and hungering for the 3rd. Class is extremely boring, btw, so all I ever do nowadyas is to drabble on Dante and my OC

Dante: You love me too much to let me go, Maz... ^.~
MazdaKitsune: Of course, duhhh!
Vergil: What about me? (Cries)
MazdaKitsune: Uhhhhh... I love you too?
Vergil: ^^
Dante: ...

Okay, crappy dialouge. On with the drabble!
___________________________________________________________________

As it is, Jade Kamaitachi wasn't what she turned to be. Sure they had enjoyed a bowl of Strawberry Sundae together, but other than finding out her name and that she was Japanese... she was careful enough not to reveal too much information about herself.

Luckily, Dante was a devious man too. And what he found out in his research only confirmed his suspicions and made him strangely angry.

After encountering her in yet another mission as well, he swung Rebellion in a wide arc and pinned her to the wall. "I know what you are... Ryorin Kamaitachi," he hissed. "You're a demoness... a dangerous Wind Weasel known well in the Asian region. What are you doing here? I have enough demons to take care of already without having you around."

Emerald eyes flashed in anger and pain as he pressed Rebellion harder against her skin. "I never tried to hurt you... Dante Sparda. Neither have I done anything to give you a reason to kill me. Why I came is my buisness, not yours."

There was a click of a safety being released and Dante didn't have to look down to see that she had pulled out a gun of her own and had the barrel pressed against his stomach. "Leave me alone, Son of Sparda." Her eyes flashed red momentarily. "And please... don't ever call me Ryorin. You've done your research well, and I would appreciate it if you tell no one about what I am."

Stalemate. Dante removed Rebellion, seeing that she really meant him no harm. "Fine. You're free to go... Jade. But if I ever find you attacking humans..."

"I know." Jade kept her gun in a hidden thigh holster and nodded, a strange look flitting across her face. "Nice meeting you, Dante Sparda." She left.

Dante leaned against the wall where she had been pressed to moments before, feeling the lingering warmth of her body absorbed by the cold stones as he lost himself in his thoughts. Like him... maybe all demons didn't turn out the way they should be.

Intriguing demoness, this Jade Kamaitachi

No comments: