A/N: XD This came from going out with a bunch of friends during the holidays. Made me wonder about next year.... since we were having fun coming up with ideas to toture our juniors during THEIR orientation session.... xDD
Hmmm... Should I turn this into a crossover? Maybe... Expect Naruto charries to appear, then.
EDITED!!! Wheee! Thanks for your help, Umi!!! ^^
___________________________________________________________________
Orientation week. The week all Freshies dreaded, and all Seniors loved. Kuchiki Rukia gulped as she approached the college, her grip tightening on the strap of her bag. It looked so big... too big in her opinion. Kuchiki Byakuya put a hand on her shoulder, making her look up at him. "Nii-sama?"
"Daijoubu. It's not as bad as you think," Byakuya said. "I'm here as a teacher too, if you need me."
Rukia smiled weakly. Her brother had transfered to this college as a History teacher, but she suspected that it was simply to keep an eye on her and made sure nothing happened. Byakuya was overprotective when he wanted to be, and especially when it came to his precious Imouto-chan.
And this Imouto-chan of his was going to be staying in a hostel with people she had never met in her life before. All the more reason for him to work in the college.
There was a honking of a car and the pair turned to see a shappire blue Mazda Rx-7 Spirit R with full modifications and body-kit behind them. "Hey!" A girl with sunglasses and two ponytails stuck her head out of the co-driver's window. "You're in the way! I have RA rep to go to, so it's not funny to stand there the whole day!"
Byakuya looked like he was about to say something, but Rukia just grasped his hand and whispered a pleading "Nii-sama...", so he shut his mouth and steered them both out of the way.
"Thank you." The girl wound down the window and the car drove off to the parking lot with a deep-throated double-turbo roar. "Are the students here always these rude?" Byakuya muttered to himself as they continued on their way for registering.
___________________________________________________________________
Kamataitachi Ryorin yawned as she got out of Risa's car, swinging a sling bag over her shoulder. "Honestly, this is irritating. Why did I get the RA job when I'm not staying in the hostel? I'm in Sorority, for goodness sake!"
"Yeah well, I guess they ran out of seniors," Akamatsu Arisa said consolingly as she locked her car and patted the hood fondly. "But hey, I don't think it'll be that bad. From what I heard, Kurosaki-kun and Abarai-kun are in this as well."
"I know, I know... Oi!! Ran-chan!!" Ryorin called out as she saw strawberry-blonde pass by the corner of her eye, and ran to catch up with fellow Sorority, Matsumoto Rangiku. "C'mon, Risa-chan... Let's not be late, yes? OI!!! RAN-CHANNNNN!!!" She bellowed again to catch the busty woman's attention as she ran after her. Risa sighed and proceeded to follow, snapping open her handphone as she walked.
___________________________________________________________________
The hall was crowded with chatting students milling around, waiting for the seniors to appear and give them their next scheldue. Rukia looked around nervously, her bags next to her. Byakuya had left her in the hall to report to the headmaster, and she was alone in a sea of unknown faces that would probably become known to her in the coming year. There was a tap of the mike and a soft voice said, "Minnasan, please settle down. We will be giving out your scheldue for the day soon."
Rukia looked up at the stage to see a tall purple-haired girl standing there with the mike in her hand. She had a kind face and a pleasant smile that made Rukia feel tons better than she was when she first walked in. Squinting, she attempted to read the name on the badge that she was wearing. "Ko.. te... tsu...... I... I..."
"Kotetsu Isane." A voice said next to her and she turned to see a short blnde haired girl. "She's my sister. I'm Kotetsu Kiyone. And you are?"
"Kuchiki Rukia." Rukia smiled and shook Kiyone's hand. "Hajimemashite."
Kiyone grinned and reached back, pulling a boy by his arm. "And this goat here is my best friend, Sentarou! Goat-face, meet Kuchiki Rukia."
"Who are you calling goat, you booger-girl?" Sentarou snapped, then smiled sheepishly at Rukia. "Hey there, Kuchiki-san! Don't listen to whatever Booger says about me. She's a daft, idiotic-"
"What the hell, Goat-face?!" Kiyone yelled. "No, you should listen to me, Kuchiki-san!! Because Sentarou here likes to make up stories and-"
"Yo, everyone." A voice rang out, and immedieately the hall quietened again. An orange haired punk stood next to Isane now, looking a bit bored as his eyes scanned the crowd. "It's time for the show to begin, so shut up, get comfortable and let's wait for the rest of the seniors to arrive."
His words were crude and rough, but somehow it made Rukia relax. Folding her legs under her, she sat down in front of her bags and waited for the next order, watching as the older students appeared on the stage lazily one by one, talking among themselves.
___________________________________________________________________
"Hey, Kurosaki!" Abarai Renji called as he lazily strode on stage, hands shoved in his pockets and vivid red hair tied up in his usual ponytail. "Ya on for RA too? Can't believe Yama-jii gave us this shit."
"You can't fight the law sometimes," Kurosaki Ichigo grumbled, running a hand through his orange hair. How many of us are in this, anyway?"
"Ten." Renji caught him in a headlock as way of greeting. "It's been a while, ne? I'm lookin' forwards to a nice bout of wrestling just to see how good you've gotten."
"Dammit, lemme go, Renji!" Ichigo scowled and slipped out of his headlock, punching his friend's shoulder. "My skills ain't that rusty yet, you know. So watch it. One wrong move and I'll send you flying out of that window.
"I dare ya to." Renji laughed, rubbing his shoulder as Shuuhei walked up with Kira next. "I'll send yer ass flying down the hostel instead."
"Talking bout sparrin' again, Renji?" a voice said, and he turned, a silly grin spreading across his face. "Hey, looks who's here! It's the Black Queen!"
"Donna unmei ga matte irun darou?" Ryorin's voice rang out loud and clear as she sang, flaunting the title she had as Sereitei Idol, grinning. "Gotta live up to my nickname, ne?" She twirled, showing off her completely black attire; A black layered skirt that reached her knees with gold trimmings, a figure hugging sleeveless black top, black socks and black boots. On her neck hung a charm; a small black Queen's crown, given by Renji during last year's Homecoming Ball. "I missed ya, ya big ass. How have you been?"
"I'm fine, as always." Renji frowned a bit. "Speak nicely, would ya? You still haven't got over the habit of imitating my slang."
"What's the wrong in that?" Ryorin shrugged.
"What's wrong is that you sound too much like Abarai-kun here." Hanamoto Hagumi stuck her head over Ryorin's shoulder, her dark brown hair swishing in a ponytail. "And you know Abarai-kun sounds like a retard most of the time."
"Umi-chan!!" Ryorin shrieked in delight and crushed her best friend in a hug. "You're here!! I thought you weren't coming!"
"I wouldn't miss Orientation Week for my life," Umi laughed, trying to wiggle out of her tight grasp. "I want to see how the juniors are like this year."
Renji scowled and turned, grabbing the mike from Ichigo and cleared his throat. "All right, midgets! Welcome to Sereitei College, where you'll recieve your dose of Hell for this entire week-"
THWACK!
"Ittteeeee......." Renji whined as a veinpopping Rangiku whacked him on his head with a file. "Dammit, Renji. Don't scare off the students." True enough, most of the students had heard Renji's rough tone, caught the word 'Hell', and was wearing expressions of doubt, wariness and fear. Rangiku snorted and took control of the mike.
"Hello everyone, and welcome to Sereitei College. My name is Matsumoto Rangiku, and I'm your Senior and Sorority Leader, here to guide you through Orientation Week. As you can see, there are eight of us here on stage, and we are your Resident Assistant, so once we divide you into your respective hostel floors, you can see us if you have problems." Opening her file, Rangiku began to read out the various names. "Once I call out your names, please move towards your respective RAs and leave the hall. We'll start with Floor One, RA Kotetsu Isane. Ichinose Maki..."
___________________________________________________________________
Rukia looked a bit apprehensive as Rangiku began calling out names to divide the students for their repective floors. The Seniors looked rather intimidating as they milled around on the stage, casting a casual yet evaluating eye on everyone.
"Ne, the orange haired guy seems okay, doesn't he?"
"Huh?" Rukia turned to see a smiling orange-haired girl sitting next to her. The first thing that caught her eyes was the pink shirt that was stretched tight across her large boobs. For an instant, she glanced enviously at them before turning her attention back to the girl's face. "I... er... umm..."
"You know, if we're lucky, we'll get to be in the group that he's taking care of!" The girl giggled good-naturedly. "I'm Orihime Inoue. Yooroshiku onegai shimasu!"
"H-Hai..." Rukia suddenly found her arm being pumped up and down. "Kuchiki Rukia. Ano... Orihime-san... you're hurting my arm..."
"Ah, gomen, gomen!!" Inoue let go of her arm. "I'm just feeling so excited! This is the first time I'm staying in a hostel, away from my brother! Imagine all the fun I can have with my room-mate! We can talk together, tell each other secrets, sing together.... this is going to be fun!"
Rukia simply nodded, surprised by Inoue's rapid-fire talk. This was going to be an interesting year indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment